We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Digital Marketer to join our team! As a Digital Marketer you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SMM & PPC strategy.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with our business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Execute & optimize PPC campaigns.
- Monitor SEO, web traffic metrics, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, and sales to ensure brand consistency.
- Analyzing sales statistics and using them to report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Good interpersonal & project handling skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Proven work experience.
|Job Category||Digital Marketer|