We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Write effective and scalable code, debugging programs.
- Analyze existing code, data, and processes to come up with solutions and identify the areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to enhance user experience.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- A degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with at least one of the front-end frameworks (e.g., Angular, React)
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, algorithms, databases and object-oriented programming).
- Understanding of adaptive design and SEO principles.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and taking on additional responsibilities.