Google ads are one of the best-paid ways to help you grow your business. Primarily because they let you reach the right people when they search for whatever you are selling. It’s easy to set up a google ads account. Let’s look at what you need to do to get your first Google ad running:
Create a Google Ads Account
You can create a Google Ads account in 2 modes- Smart Mode and Expert Mode. By default, the account is made in Smart Mode. However, you can always switch it to expert mode. Once you make your google ad account in Expert Mode, you can’t go back and turn it into Smart Mode. Let’s look at the steps–
- First, go to ads.google.com and sign in to your existing Google account or create a new Gmail account. The ad will run on the Google account you use to sign up.
- Once you create your account, you can immediately create an ad campaign in a few simple steps. To build an ad campaign right away, choose the type of campaign you want to run, decide the money you want to spend on the ad, and the audience you aim to reach with your ad.
- Set up your main advertising goal for the campaign. Decide whether you want to get:
- More website visits and sales?
- More physical visits
- More views and engagement on YouTube?
The campaign can be paused if you are not ready to go live. You can always make alterations to your ad campaign on Google Campaign Manager by signing up on Google ads account. You won’t be charged until you’ve finished creating the ad account and your approved ad starts getting clicks. The ad gets approved within a day, and you’re only charged when the ad gets clicks.
However, many people find it hard to make their google campaigns scale and become profitable. In this case, a Google ads specialist will help you successfully set up an Adwords campaign. In this blog, we’ll walk you through hacks to create a winning Google ads strategy that drives results.
Bonus- Read about Facebook ad campaign.
Google Ad Strategy Tips that Drive Results
1. Set a Goal for Google Campaign Manager
You need to set a goal for your ad campaign. You should be clear if you want to generate leads or get phone calls or website traffic through the google campaign. It will be easier for you to build a google ad strategy around your goal. You can set up and manage your campaign accordingly.
2. Research and Define Your Market
You should know who and where the customers are interested in buying the products and services you sell. Look at their search behavior and needs so that you can fulfill them successfully by building your ad strategy accordingly.
3. Use Particular Keywords
By using advanced keyword research tools, you can find the most relevant keywords that people are using on the web to look for products and services related to your company. Having the right keywords sets the foundation of your Google campaign. If your Google ads specialist gets the help of an SEO specialist, they can create a successful Google ad strategy and drive positive results.
4. Choose a Campaign that Meets Your Goals
After creating a Google Ads account, you can choose one of these campaigns and do the Google ad setting. Look at the type of ads you can run-
- Search ads: These are text ads that are displayed among search results on Google results pages.
- Display ads: These are image-based ads that promote your business on Google ads pages, Gmail or YouTube.
- Video ads: Through Video ads, you can reach potential customers on YouTube.
- Shopping campaigns: They help you showcase your products on search results and the Google shopping tab.
- App Campaigns: You can run app campaigns to promote your app for iOS or Android in Google Search, YouTube, Google Play, etc.
Smart campaigns: Such campaigns let Google take more control and bring you more customers without much management required.
5. Review Strategy and Analyze Campaigns
Once the ad is published, you can track and analyze it from Google ads manager. You must review your campaigns, analyze the ad results, and make improvements after checking the clicks, impressions, and click-through rate.
See how the budget is being used, evaluate how the ad keywords are performing, find the ad groups with the best performance, and check the conversion rate to improve your marketing. We have a Google ad specialist who can track performance using the latest marketing campaign analysis tools. So, get in touch!
Benefits of Google Ads
Following our Google ad strategy and using the Google ad tips will benefit you in different ways mentioned below:
1. Increased Web Traffic on Your Website
When you create your first ad on Google ad manager, you get immediate results as you get increased visits to your website.
2. Reach Your Audience
If you use the right ad strategy taking care of the (keywords, location, age, language, day, time, etc.), you will be able to reach your target audience when they search for information on the web. Using the right keywords will put you in front of people who are looking for what you are selling.
3. Promote Your Products and Services
You can customize your ads by using the keywords that describe your products along with sales and discounts offered by you on them. The more people know of your service or products, the higher your chance of making a sale.
4. Get Quick Results
Google Ads offers you immediate visibility on the web in contrast to SEO which gives results after some time.
So, if you want to promote your online business and products, create a Google ads account right now and run ads. If you need help, contact experienced digital marketing experts who know both the paid and unpaid ways to help you grow online.
“I’m Suhani. I write and speak because I believe in the power of words and stories to transform us—through the written word, we can find ourselves and find each other.
I love meeting fellow writers who can fill my chalice and remind me of the magic that lives in my bones! Let’s grab a chai and connect !”