As you build your online selling space, you’ll need to open a storefront, showcase products, engage with customers, accept payments, etc. Shopify has many apps to help you manage these activities and grow your eCommerce business. Let us talk about 9 such best Shopify apps for growing your eCommerce store in 2023.
What is a Shopify Store?
Shopify acts as a facilitator that helps ease the selling of products over the web. It is best known for its ease of use and modern web design.
Using the drag-and-drop editing tool, one can easily add products, create discounts, and process orders. Although you can explore and find a lot of Shopify apps, mentioned below are the best Shopify apps that you should definitely check out.
Many Shopify merchants use this app for SMS management. This app by Yotpo lets you create and automate your subscriber lists compatible with GDPR and TCPA. Merchants launch, grow, and manage SMS marketing and automation with SMSBump. It lets you create SMS /MMS (Text with image) marketing campaigns in seconds and track results.
- You can send automated SMS as per your customer’s time zone.
- Optimize your SMS costs
- Run A/B Testing- Send different variants of SMS and measure results
- One can get a free plan
- The paid plans vary by country.
Shopify sellers can grow their eCommerce business using email marketing services provided by Klavio. You can easily create attractive targeted emails using Klaviyo to engage your audience.
It integrates with over 100 tools and includes all the must-haves such as pre-built templates, customized flows, and ROI- based analysis of your email campaigns performance.
- A library of automation
- Dynamic forms to add to your website
- Instagram and Facebook Ads data syncing
Get a free trial for 14 days up to 250 contacts. $20/month for up to 500 contacts.
3. Plug-In SEO
If you want to improve page ranking well on Shopify, Plug-In SEO should be your go-to app. Using this app, you can identify any SEO issues with descriptions, page titles, speed, links, and poor keywords that affect ranking.
- Optimize your product pages on search engines.
- Excellent tool to conduct keyword research
- An easy-to-use interface for boosting your shop’s SEO.
Free for the basic plan. $29.99 for the advanced version of the app
It is the perfect marketing channel to capture and market anonymous shoppers instantly. There is a great chance you are missing out on sales because of abandoned carts. There has been an increase in cart abandonment over the last few years. This app sends automated web push notifications to retarget and bring back the shoppers who abandoned their cart or did not checkout to buy the products they’ve considered.
- PushOwl sends push notifications to remind the shoppers and generate more sales.
- Recovers abandoned carts without needing a customer email.
- Sends messages once the product is shipped
You can use this powerful app for free for up to 500 impressions. Then there are paid plans starting at $19 per month.
5. Form Builder
Form Builder helps you create various customized forms for your Shopify store, like an order form, donation form, registration form, feedback form, etc., with a file or image upload option. Collect the data and details you need and get notified of each response & eliminate cold calling
- Create mobile-responsive forms to bring more leads and boost revenue
- Block form submissions from specific domains and improve lead quality.
- Provides your customers with a personalized shopping experience.
Form Builder has a free plan and a $10 per month Pro plan with more features.
On Smile, you give your shoppers what they want—rewards for loyalty. The points and rewards increase customer engagement. Create powerful rewards programs, build a loyal customer base, and boost sales.
- Easy and quick to install the app
- Align your rewards program with your brand and stand out from the crowd
- Powerful, on-site reminders to encourage shoppers to use their rewards.
The app is free to access. You can buy customized reward emails, advanced analytics, and other exclusive features; you can purchase feature-rich plans starting 49$ per month.
Oberlo is a dropshipping app that lets you gather your goods, customize them and showcase them in your online store, ready to sell. You can easily manage the packaging or shipping. Just focus on the sales and growing your AliExpress dropshipping business.
- Dropship trending products from suppliers worldwide
- Ship from supplier to the customer without interference
- Easily track all orders in a few easy clicks
The app is free. Get a boss plan for $29.90/month.
8. Loox Product Reviews & Photos
Loox sends innovative and customizable review request emails and gathers authentic product reviews. It enables brands of all sizes to automatically collect customer reviews with photos & videos and beautifully display them.
- The posted referrals boost trust and increase customer retention and sales.
- It makes your brand discoverable via social media & Google Shopping
- The reviews & ratings get displayed on search results with rich snippets
The basic plans start at $9.99/month (100 monthly review request emails)
9. Referral Candy
It is one of the best apps that can turn your customers into influencers. This Shopify app lets you create custom referral programs for your online store. You can reward the customers when they refer a friend and find new customers organically.
- Get sales through word-of-mouth referrals.
- Reward customers for referrals
You can get this app with a 30-day free trial. Regular plans start from $49 per month.
These are some of the best Shopify apps on shopify ecommerce store that will help any eCommerce business attract customers and boost sales. Get touch with our web development company in UK.
“I’m Suhani. I write and speak because I believe in the power of words and stories to transform us—through the written word, we can find ourselves and find each other.
I love meeting fellow writers who can fill my chalice and remind me of the magic that lives in my bones! Let’s grab a chai and connect !”